Gallery Visit:
I went to the Annual Student Art Exhibition at the Tweed Art Museum at UMD. I liked all of the artwork and there was such variety. There weren't any pieces that I hated or even disliked. Some were very unique and I would never think to make them. There was this one clay piece that was a house but it was broken down and looked burnt. It was really cool and had great detail. The picture I posted was of my favorite piece that I saw at the exhibit. It's photographic print by Ann M. Pavlish titled Double-Take. It was my favorite because out of everything, this piece was the one that popped out most for me. I like how it seems two photos were meshed together to create one. It makes you think. I also liked how colorful and fun it was. I don't know if I could make a photo look that creative and interesting. The exhibition was cool to see what students created and the different types of art people make look amazing. It was worth it.

No comments:
Post a Comment